Waiter- Food expeditor - Soho, London
NOPI is a fast paced, brasserie-style restaurant in Soho from the team behind Ottolenghi.
We have a vacancy for an experienced highly organised Waiter- food expeditor who can provide confident service to our guests.
Food expeditor communicates orders and information between the front of house and back of house, making sure that food is cooked in the right order, quickly, and presented to the customer as beautifully as possible. Food expeditor makes sure that all orders for a table are ready at the same time and you will need to have great time management skills.
NOPI serves creative, fresh food of an exceptional standard and quality, amazing cocktails and an exciting wine list with a focus on natural wines.
We possess a passion for the life of a restaurant, the food, drinks and the people. If you do too, this is an ideal workplace for you.
• 6-7 shifts over 5 days a week
Our Offer/ Perks:
- Excellent pay- competitive hourly pay, service charge and cash tips
- Flexible and fair hours
- Expanding company with career opportunities
- Plenty of training offered to support and develop our staff
- Ottolenghi cooking school and cooking demos, workshops
- Staff meals & Staff discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension plan
- 28 days of paid holidays per annum
• A minimum of 2 years restaurant experience as a waiter
• Passionate about the restaurant industry and knowledgeable about food and wine
• Excellent guest relations skills
• Great team player with strong communication skills
• Develop & maintain strong menu and wine knowledge
• Advising guests on menu
• Working within our restaurant’s service ethos
• Responding to guests’ feedback with empathy and generosity
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
• Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Waiter- Food expeditor - Soho, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly