Smoke is an independent, expanding restaurant group and a fantastic career opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident and competent leader to build and manage our team in Sheffield City Centre.
Our menu is designed around smoked BBQ meat, smoked low and slow in-house, before being finished on our signature open wood-fired pit.
To be a General Manager of our Smoke Family, you must have previous experience in a customer facing environment, preferably from a fast-paced, high volume, high quality branded restaurant in a similar role.
As General Manager your objectives will be to:
- Offer strong leadership; lead by example and communicate the vision of success which Smoke promotes
- Deliver exceptional service; be organised and a self-starter
- Manage team performance; inspire and motivate, surrounding yourself with exceptional people
- Comply with Smoke systems and processes; deliver company standards identifying training needs to drive profits and sales and ensuring daily management tasks are updated
- Consistently deliver Smoke values; “Be famous for all we do”
- Deliver strong financial performance; direct and coordinate financial and budgetary activities to maximise investment and increase efficiency
The ideal candidate will
- Demonstrate that you have knowledge of Kitchens as well as Front of House
- Be confident and professional
- Focus on quality and standards
- Have senior management experience ideally in a similar or branded background
- Able to demonstrate that you can cope under pressure
- Possess good business acumen and be commercially aware of achieving successful performance
- Be organised and able to manage your time
- Have good sound knowledge of the industry
- Be an excellent team player and strive to get the best from yourself and your team
- Demonstrate that you have passion and drive to succeed
- Be dynamic, hardworking and entrepreneurial and have the ambition “to be famous”
We offer a competitive package, as well as great company benefits and a great place to work and opportunities to develop.
We want to hear from you if you have what we are looking for, and want to be part of our expanding, dynamic and, like-minded group of people. Please send a cover letter and CV saying why you have what it takes!!
Apply for General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly