Bank Support Worker (Relief Staffs) - Suffolk
Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
For us, this is all about supporting them to make their own choices. This might be everyday things like doing the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
And we are now looking for Bank/Relief Support Workers to join us in Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich.
Our employees benefit from …
- Flexible working
- Extensive three month induction and tailored career development
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values, and …
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work early mornings, late evenings, sleep-ins and waking nights
We do recognise the value that experience can bring and successful candidates with at least 12 months’ sector experience will see this reflected in their salary.
Apply today or call us on 0203 535 0509 to find out more about careers with Avenues.
Apply for Bank Support Worker (Relief Staffs) - Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly