Amnesty International - Private Site Fundraiser
Ideal role for someone looking to get into charity work, fundraising, sales or marketing. Full & part time positions available. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
Position: Private Site / Venue Fundraiser
Location: Various train stations & shopping centres in & around Manchester
Contract: Temporary on-going
Hours: 37 - 42 hours per week – Monday to Saturday
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Amnesty International are a global movement of seven million men, women and children across the world standing up for humanity and human rights. Their purpose is to protect individuals wherever justice, fairness, freedom and truth are denied.
Amnesty’s vision is a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights standards.
To achieve their vision, they undertake research and take action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of human rights.
To raise awareness and funds for Amnesty through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join & donate to Amnesty through direct debit donations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc)
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for humanitarian causes and/or human rights
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- £9 per hour starting wage with regular pay increases – pay is NOT commission based
- Bonus structure
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!
Apply for Amnesty International - Private Site Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly