Event Sales Executive - The Ned London
Event Sales Executive at The Ned
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 8 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Private Parties and Events
The Ned has six Grade I-listed meeting rooms and two outdoor terraces available for members to hire on the historic and fully-restored sixth floor.
The sixth-floor hosts many of our monthly members’ events, which range from talks and workshops to live performances and dinners.
We are currently searching for a passionate and motivated Event Sales Executive to be responsible for dealing quickly and effectively to all event queries and converting into sales.
• Prepare and issue all the quotations and contracts
• Ensure booking system, including space held, commissions and customer information are in good order
• Introducing clients to the Event Manager who will deal with planning the event
• Work with the hotel sales team dealing with group booking enquires
• Work closely with the sales team to drive new business
• Maintain relationships with corporate & leisure accounts
• A strong focus to achieve budgets & targets
• Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a sales position preferably within an upscale hotel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and experience in using Opera and sales systems
• Possess excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
• Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook and Opera
• Ability to enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
We look forward to hearing from you.