Management Team - New Opening
The Role: Management, Servers and Bartender team Contemporary Restaurant Bar, New Opening
Location: St Andrews
Package: £17,000 - £25,000
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an independent, growing, multi-site Restaurant and Bar operator looking to recruit a Management Team for their fantastic new opening Bar / Restaurant in a great location in St Andrews. You will report directly to the Ops Manager.
- Consistent and continuous delivery of great offer and first class customer service.
- Business development through driving sales and implementation of Marketing strategies.
- HR responsibilities including recruitment and training of opening team, ongoing training and development of staff - all HR compliance.
- Entertainment programming live music and DJs.
- Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
- Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
- Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food and cocktails / craft beers.
- Have had some exposure to new openings, refurbishments.
- Understanding of the local market and being commercially savvy.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development and personal progression with this organisation add to the attractiveness of this role.
All the companys portfolio of businesses are high-end, quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.