Experienced Maintenance Gardener
Garden Transformations is a successful garden design, landscaping and maintenance company based in North London. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Gardener for one of our established maintenance rounds. This is a 'hands-on' gardening role and applicants must be able to plan and delegate work within their team.
Applicants for this post should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of two year's experience working in a garden maintenance team (in private gardens) for a recognised garden company
- A valid and full UK driving licence
- Good plant identification and knowledge
- Presentable and fluent in English
- Living locally in North London in order to make our early starts (7.00am)
Please note that we are seeking applicants who want a long term permanent role with a stable, established company.
Please apply with full CV in the first instance.
N.B. Applicants from qualified or experienced candidates only. Overseas applicants must already reside in the UK and have a valid work permit before they apply for this vacancy.