Laundry Attendant - The Ned London
Laundry / Uniform Attendant at The Ned, London
We are currently recruiting for a professional Laundry Attendant, preferably with previous experience in a similar role within luxury hotels or drycleaner shops. Applicants must have the knowledge and skill to treat delicate and/or important fabrics and be able to iron at the highest quality.
You will play a key role in the housekeeping’s vision of success ensuring to provide a unique memorable original experience for every guest and the housekeeping department.
What are we looking for:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Pro-active and reliable.
• Motivational and creates team spirit
• Experience distributing, cleaning, storing and repairing guest laundry and employee uniforms.
• Hands-on, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Fun, lovely and amazing.
• Bring energy and positivity to the department.
• Shows genuine care about guests and their very own preferences.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and make quick decisions in a fast-paced and most desirable hotel in London.
• Use your heart, mind and smile.
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned
• Fantastic career growth opportunities
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Friendliness, efficiency and a ‘can-do’ attitude are what people should come to expect when they visit us and our success will depend on your willingness to go that extra mile. We’re building a great team, and everyone will have the opportunity to learn and grow their skills.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing your interest in The Ned – we know there’s a lot of choice out there – and we look forward to working with you.