Installation / Service Engineer - Basildon
Our client is a multi-award winning company who are recruiting for an experienced Installation / Service Engineer to work from the Basildon branch which covers the city centre and surrounding areas.
Having recently celebrated over 50 years in business, this pioneering and multi-award winning company is the UK’s largest privately owned provider of Electronic, Fire and Security Systems and is the only independent to offer a nationwide service throughout the UK via 13 offices. They specialise in the installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems, CCTV and Fire Alarms.
• A sound technical knowledge of Fire and Security products and systems
• Have attained a good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements
• Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements
The successful Installation Engineer will be responsible for:
• Installation of our wide range of security products
• Advising customers on new products and services to improve efficiency
• Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships
• Being involved in a 24 hour emergency cover rota
• Previous experience in the security industry including experience of working within commercial, residential and construction sites.
• Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Full UK driving licence
• Clean criminal record as all our engineers must be CRB checked
• A competitive pay structure of between £27,000 and £32,000 OTE
• Company Van/Car
• Pension Scheme
• Mobile Phone & PDA
• Travel, call out and stand-by allowance
• Commission scheme
• Employee Referral Scheme
If you meet the above criteria and feel you can make an impact in our client's well respected and evolving business, please apply.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Installation, maintenance, repair, service, engineer,