Sales | Service Support Administrator
Do you have fantastic customer service skills?
Previous administration experience?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
Due to continued growth and expansion, an exciting new opportunity for an Administrator has arisen within our dedicated team in Sheffield.
This Administrator role would suit a dynamic, self-motivated team player from an administration / customer service background.
Reporting to the Technical Director and the Sales Manager your duties will include:
- Providing vital sales, service and administrative support.
- Support incoming enquiries and deal with customers and suppliers via telephone and electronic media.
- Develop new systems to maximise accurate record keeping.
- Order Processing.
- Assisting with Quote Processing administration.
- Updating and maintenance of the Act Customer Database System.
- Administration of the company hire fleet records.
- Liaising with company engineers.
- Job Costing.
Sales | Administrator | Administration | Customer Service | Service Support | Customer Support | Communication
- Proven track record in achieving outstanding Customer Service.
- Previous administration experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Enthusiasm and desire to achieve and grow your professional skills.
- A good team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively.
- Full clean driving licence.
- An engineering background, possibly within the materials handling industry.
Established in 1980, we are a successful family owned company based in Sheffield. We are recognised as one of the UK's leading suppliers of Fork Lift Truck Attachments, having gained an impressive reputation for reliability, technical expertise and good service.
We have achieved sustained and increased growth over the last 5 years, and are committed to individual training and development of our staff.
Come and join the team! To be considered, click apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch directly.
Apply for Sales | Service Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly