Home Care Assistant
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature and want to make a difference to the quality of life of local older people?
- Gain the highly-accredited Care Certificate through our Induction Programme
- Enjoy extensive paid training and support throughout your career
- 1 hour minimum client calls, often longer
- Great hourly rate of £9 or £10 an hour (double rate for bank holidays)
- Car mileage / bus pass contribution
- Company Pension, Holiday pay, Sick pay
- No prior experience necessary (full training will be given)
- Warm and approachable character
- Willingness to adapt to the changing demands of your clients.
- Must be compassionate!
- Your own car and driving license is preferable
- Great hours available for those willing to work early mornings, evenings and weekends
Home Instead Senior Care are renowned for the quality of care we provide our clients. It’s award winning, it’s consistently excellent and it’s one of the main reasons why we have become the highest regarded home care business in the UK.
We have clients in Wimbledon, Southfields, South Wimbledon, Morden, Merton Park, Raynes Park, Coombe, New Malden, Worcester Park, Kingston and Surbiton.
So if you think you have the compassion we are look for...apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.