We are currently recruiting a Catering Assistant to work at one of our sites in Oxford.
We are a contract catering company serving fresh food to a high standard to a college of up to 200 pupils.
The site caters for up to a variety of pupils on a daily basis.
We are looking for a dedicated, honest and reliable employee to join our friendly and hardworking team. We can offer good training and prospects within our team for the right candidate.
As our Catering Assistant, you will:
- Have experience working in a similar role and environment
- Be highly organised and comfortable working in a high-pressured environment
- Ensure you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy
- Have excellent customer service and social skills
This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week, 12pm to 8pm during term time. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the unit, including a potential earlier start outside of term time.
Proposed start date of March 2018.