We are an entrepreneurial company in the healthcare media environment that supports the NHS in providing digital patient information at hospitals. With the company’s expansion we now require an energetic candidate who has experience in communications or marketing and who can oversee several key areas within the communications function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the creative side of the business in terms of coordinating brief requirements between NHS Trusts, our external customers and internal departments. As Communications Manager your duties would be the overall running of the communications department, and tracking of new digital signage content from concept to deployment via our online software solutions. Experience of working as an account manager environment, as well as experience of working with graphic designers and customers, would be advantageous, combined with your expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously. You will also work closely with the sales function to ensure brief requirements are met for all our customers and as a support for our content development team across healthcare and all other sectors of the business.
Experience in working in a b2b environment with an interest in healthcare is a pre-requisite. Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud programmes and PR also very beneficial.
The role currently requires a minimum of 37.5 hours per week, with significant opportunities for growth within The Healthcare Messaging Group and subsidiary Digital Messaging Company.
• Evidence of experience working within a marketing/communications environment
• Organised with good admin skills, independent, detail-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic; desire and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a young driven team
• Highly computer literate – Online CMS, Salesforce.com, Mac, Windows PC, picks up new applications quickly
• Professional, presentable, good at developing client relationships on the phone and in-person