IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our IT Service Desk Analyst will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
Act as part of the Service desk team that provides IT 1st line service desk support for Vitality. Core responsibilities will include communicating with internal stakeholders, VIP’s and external 3rd parties about a wide variety of IT issues. You will be expected to complete user access to applications and other service requests, attempt to troubleshoot incidents/rectify issues independently (1st line fix), whilst escalating more complex issues to the appropriate resolver group where require.
Responsibilities as our IT Service Desk Analyst include:
- Accurately record incidents reported to the Service Desk, using the relevant Logging Systems in a timely manner in accordance with agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure incidents are allocated to the correct Resolver Groups.
- Escalate issues as appropriate in accordance with published procedures
- Understand the needs and requirements of the business in order to provide exceptional levels of Customer Service to users.
- Provide technical and user support to meet the requirements of the Service Desk.
- Accurately diagnose and resolve first-line incidents logged with the Service Desk.
- Participate in project based work and other departmental activities including the performance of routine procedures and incident management.
- Potential service issues analysed and addressed within area of expertise to ensure
major threats to IT service are resolved pro-actively.
- Customer generated problems/incidents and issues, and system generated problems/incidents and issues resolved to ensure continuity of IT service.
To become our IT Service Desk Analyst, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Good standard of education including 5 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent
- Previous call centre or Service desk experience
- Strong communicator – Written and oral
- Demonstrable track record of delivering a consistently high level of telephone-based service, preferably in a regulated environment
- Must display a positive attitude at all times and be customer focused
- Team player
- Experience of working within deadlines, operating in a high pressure environment
- Able to show a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks
- Be able to work varying different shifts including weekend and on-call responsibilities on a rota basis
- Be resilient
- ITIL v2 or v3 Foundation Certificate
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Project & Visio
Working for Vitality as an IT Service Desk Analyst, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 8th March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our IT Service Desk Analyst, please click ‘apply’ today.