New Opportunity! Crèche Manager and Deputy Manager at Tinies IKEA Exeter
Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare and people management?
Are you creative when it comes to lesson planning and getting children engaged in a topic?
Do you hold a childcare qualification? And have experience working with children 3-10?
If so, Tinies Childcare are actively recruiting for a Full Time Crèche Manager and Deputy Manager to work at our brand new crèche opening at IKEA Exeter in April. We are looking for applicants who are professional, dynamic, flexible and wish to excel in managing a first class crèche service for IKEA customers.
Successful applicants will:
- Be able to work full time and be flexible to cover some weekends
- Have a relevant Level 3 childcare qualification
- Have previous experience of working with children ages 3 yrs-10yrs
- Have experience in managing a team
- Work with team to devise and deliver suitable activities for all children
- Be proactive and show initiative to work on their own and with their team
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have some IT skills
- Be organised and plan ahead
- Have some understanding of working to a budget and be able to control expenditure effectively
- Be able to work in conjunction with IKEA customer service managers and any other relevant IKEA personal
- Devise children’s activities on a weekly and yearly basis to support IKEA with their family and children’s events.
- Be professional and act as an ambassador for Tinies and IKEA
The crèche is a large purpose built area, offering a safe and well equipped environment where colleagues provide activities for the children aged 3 years to 10 years. We provide this fantastic service free for Ikea Customers children and are open 7 days a week.
The address of the crèche is:
IKEA, Newcourt Way, Exeter EX2 7JU
Tinies are committed to safeguarding the children at all times. The successful applicant will complete a satisfactory DBS and two references will be sought as part of our Safe Recruitment Process. Applicants will also need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We look forward to hearing from you