Customer Services Advisor / Retail Assistant
Customer Services Advisor / Retail Assistant with excellent customer facing skills required for a Global Company based at Manchester Airport.
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
** FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE **
SALARY: £15,070 pro rata + circa £1,680 OTE + Benefits
BENEFITS: 22 Days Holiday (increasing in line with service to maximum of 25 days), Contributory Pension, Free Car Parking at the Airport, Free Uniform, Staff Rates on Currency, Discounted flexible benefits, Discounts with Airport Retailers and Restaurants, Child Care Vouchers, Private Medical Insurance, Buying & Selling holidays and many more.
LOCATION: Manchester Airport, Manchester
FULL-TIME WORKING HOURS: 36 Hours per Week (Shift Work)
PART-TIME WORKING HOURS: 21 Hours per Week (Shift Work)
This role requires flexible shift work (3 days on / 3 days off plus 10 cover days, depending on the needs of the business) which works on a rotation basis including weekends (The earliest start time is 03:45 hrs and the latest is 23:00 hrs or later depending on business requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should live with a 10 mile radius of Manchester Airport and you must also be able to commute to Manchester Airport during unsociable hours.
IMPORTANT: It is standard procedure to have all security checks completed within 3 months of starting the job. The referencing process for Airport Security is particularly detailed; therefore you must be able to provide a five year work and personal referencing history during the interview process.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Retail Assistant that enjoys working within a customer facing environment.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Retail Assistant you will be based in one of the Company’s bureau concession outlets located within Manchester Airport.
The Company’s airport bureau’s capture the essence of what makes their customers’ journey exciting! Working alongside an excellent team you will work hard to maintain the Company’s impeccable standards, providing a consistent and seamless experience for their customers. Impressing them with your knowledge of the Company’s products and your personal and engaging manner, you will deliver unparalleled customer service.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this Global Brand that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual.
If this job looks like your ideal position and you would like the chance to work with this great Company then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Retail Assistant:
- Welcome customers and take ownership of their needs
- Buy and sell foreign exchange
- Handle customer queries and concerns
- Offer the best service possible to every passenger
- Work as part of a team through effective communication with the Sales Consultants on the counter
- Cash counting and balancing, whilst adhering to compliance, legal and regulatory standards
- Explain the full benefits of the Company’s products and services
- Use every opportunity to upsell and cross sell
- Offer a VAT/Tax refund service to customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent retail / customer service skills with a friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Works to a high attention of detail
- Be professional at all times and diligent in undertaking duties
- Excellent numerical skills
- GCSE Maths (Grade A-C) or equivalent
- Meet and exceed personal targets
- Flexible in working different shift patterns which consist of both earliest 3.45am and latest 11.00pm, or later depending on business requirements
- Be able to provide a checkable 5 year student/work history, plus pass credit and criminal record checks
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Shop Staff Part-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment at Manchester Airport
JOB REF: AWDO-P3980
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk
Apply for Customer Services Advisor / Retail Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly