Reception Manager - Maternity Cover
We are looking for a Reception Manager who has proven background in establishing and maintaining a front of house team who consistently deliver exceptional standards.
The future member of our team will:
- Be a strong leader who is able to manage and motivate the front office team, ensuring all company standards are delivered and guest expectations exceeded.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to training delivery, ensuring the team have an understanding of the hotel products and services, as well as an understanding of the local area.
- Have strong financial understanding of the front of house department in their role of Reception Manager and the impact it has on the hotels' profitability.
- Recruit and develop a cohesive team that show passion and commitment.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
- As Reception Manager, be a strong communicator who can establish strong working relationships with all hotel departments.
- Have experience of working in a similar style property, which is essential to this role, as is an operating knowledge of Fidelio/Opera/ Hotel Executive.
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.