Pre-School Nursery Manager
Bo-Peep Nursery is currently recruiting an excellent Nursery Manager to join our team. We are looking for an experience and qualified Manager to join our beautiful and popular Teaching Nursery in the heart of Brook Green. The Nursery is renowned for it's nurturing approach to high quality Teaching & Learning, preparing the children for Big School. We pride ourselves in fostering confident, independent learners who have a safe, stimulating and exciting environment to learn in. We have only been open for a year so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to bring their own ideas and experience to the table, to help develop and mould the setting and hopefully achieve our first outstanding rating.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• You should hold a minimum of Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent and be able to demonstrate how you implement the EYFS.
• Previous Management experience in a Pre-School Teaching environment.
• Montessori qualifications preferably or at least previous experience in Montessori setting.
• You will need to demonstrate your commitment to children at all times taking into consideration their wellbeing, safeguarding and development.
• You will need to be an excellent communicator with fluent English and demonstrate a professional level of written communication skills.
• You will need relevant and up to date DBS.
• You will need glowing references from multiple sources.
All successful applications will be required to undertake a DBS check in line with safer recruitment practices.
Job Type: The position would be working 7.30am-5pm five days a week, term time only (38 weeks a year)
Starting Salary: £24,000 - 32,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications)
Apply for Pre-School Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly