Front Office Receptionist
Matt Roberts Personal Training are looking to recruit Client Relations Assistants for our prestigious central London clubs.
The Client Relations role is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to elevate themselves from a mass customer facing role to a more bespoke, luxury offering with a focus on personal service.
At Matt Roberts Personal Training we are always looking for highly skilled individuals to join our animated and spirited team.
Our team of expert Client Relations Representatives, Personal Trainers and Physiotherapists are trained under our own unique system and represent the finest in the Health and Fitness industry.
We recruit only the best and typically ask that all applicants possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role. Our service level is second to none and we require only those with the desire to maximize and develop their skills at every opportunity.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail in order to maintain our 5* environment and successful applicants will be competent in the administrative elements needed to ensure the smooth running of reception.
Successful candidates must also be:
• Friendly and have an energetic and passionate personality
• Be well presented
• Be fluent in written and spoken English (compulsory)
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (compulsory)
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• The ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Enjoy conversing with people and be able to easily make conversation
• Be responsible and trustworthy
• Be flexible, confident and a good team player
• Be extremely meticulous and have very high standards
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop their skills
Shifts: (shift work)
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Start date: ASAP
Please be aware that due to the volume of applications we receive only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.