Incident Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Incident Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
The Incident Management Team is responsible for the management, coordination and communication around all service impacting outages. As the Incident Manager you will be liaising with a variety of technical teams throughout the company, structuring and leading investigations and working with the respective client support teams to ensure accurate and timely information is disseminated both internally and externally including collaborating with senior members of the management team during significant customer impacting outages.
Responsibilities as our Incident Manager include:
- Facilitate the resolution of both high and low level Incidents using effective communications across multiple teams
- Quickly assess the severity of an outage in regards to business impact and technical complexity
- Notify, escalate and communicate to our business the existence and status of outages as necessary
- Help co-ordinate the investigations and drive incidents to resolution / remediation
- Document all incident steps in order to establish root cause to aid in process improvements, identify deviations and to enable the creation of a Knowledge base
- Put customers first through being an advocate of the customer and driving Vitality to the highest levels of quality
- Perform incident trend analysis to identify potential problems
- Work with multiple support teams to ensure SLA compliance for all incidents
To become our Incident Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Qualification in ITIL v3
- Excellent understanding of Incident Management with relevant experience
- Experience managing major incidents with demonstrable understanding of both business and service impacts
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management across an organisation
- Track record of delivering customer satisfaction
- Proven experience of supporting a user base across multiple locations
- Proven organisational skills
- Use of the ServiceNow toolset (Desirable)
Working for Vitality as a Incident Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 8th March 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Incident Manager, please click ‘apply’ today.