PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT
- Do you want to enable me to live independently?
- Are you able to be flexible in your working hours?
- Are you lively? Want to do girly things? Have a passion for fun?
I am 30 years old with cerebral palsy and I need someone lively, who enjoys going out and is able to drive. I love theatre, travelling, shopping and going skiing.
I need you to be reliable and to respect my privacy and have an understanding for the need for confidentiality in all areas of the work.
Personal Assistant Duties
The work involves the following
- To assist in any activities, inside or outside of my home
- To provide personal care including hoisting, hoisting and dressing
- To assist with food/meals
- To drive my car (automatic transmission)
I live north of London – the nearest stations are Crews Hill/Cuffley/Potters Bar and I can arrange transport to and from the train station. These stations are easily accessible from Finsbury Park/Kings Cross/Highbury and Islington (zone 6)
This position is currently paying £10 per hour and working initially 2 days per week (the exact dates are to be discussed at interview). Each shift is for around 7 hours working 9am-4pm/10am-5pm. Once you have been trained and if you are a good match to the PA User there will be additional shifts.
Apply for PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly