Workshop fitter / assembly
Workshop assembly / fitter – full time, permanent
Location: Weston on the Green, Bicester
Kel-Berg Trailers & Trucks Ltd are a locally based commercial vehicle manufacturer and sales office based in Weston on the Green. Supplying our range of bodywork and trailers to the UK and Irish construction and utility industry. Our site works along side our European production site assembling completed body products and preparing new equipment ready for delivery.
This role involves the assembly of our bodywork and trailer ranges and pre-delivery inspections on our contract hire fleet i.e. DAF and Mercedes grab loaders . This role would be suited to someone with knowledge of the HGV manufacturing or HGV motor trade industry. On the job training will be given to allow you to carry out any jobs correctly.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm (42.5hour week with 30 minute unpaid break each day) with occasional overtime as and when required.
- Candidate should have had previous experience on the assembly line of motor vehicles & trailers, and/or have basic knowledge or a keen interest in the HGV/trailer manufacturing or HGV motor trade industry
- Candidate should be able to work as part of a team and also independently as and when required
- Candidate should be well motivated and be able to follow instructions to ensure jobs are completed on a timely basis
- Candidate will be working mainly on brand new equipment so a keen eye to detail is needed
- 20 days holiday a year plus 8 UK bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Overtime rate
- Small tool kit
- PPE & workwear provided
Salary dependant on candidate’s experience, minimum salary will be £10.00 per hour
Please email CV, closing date for applications is 28th February 2018
Strictly no agencies.