Full time barista required for Honeycomb & Co
We, Honeycomb & Co, are a busy modern eatery based in Bruntsfield, who work with Artisan Roast Coffee as our coffee supplier.
We’d ideally like someone with more than 2 years barista experience in a busy cafe/restaurant environment who:
- Has a genuine LOVE for coffee
- Comfortable with setting up the grinders and making adjustments when necessary during the day to ensure the highest standards of coffee for our customers
- Has latte art skills
- Can work efficiently during busy periods & when under pressure
- Is just as happy to clean during any quiet spells!
- Has an energetic personality and a can-do attitude
- Is great with people – both customers and fellow team members
- Attention to detail
- Allergen awareness
Day to day duties:
- Preparing the coffee/bar area for opening
- Producing high quality consistent coffee
- Cleaning & tidying work area, equipment & coffee machines
- Keeping coffee area well stocked and ensuring stock rotation
- Clean & thorough clean down, re-stock at the end of the day
- Some light bar work including cocktail preparation - training given
In return you’ll:
- Be working in a supportive environment where you can learn new skills
- Enjoy working with a friendly & fun team
- Equal share of tips
Due to the intensive training required for our team we are only considering applicants who can guarantee a minimum of 6 months with us. As the role requires a great deal of communication, a fluent level of English is also required.
Email: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter highlighting what you can bring to our team!
We’re sorry but only successful applicants will be responded to.
Apply for Full time barista required for Honeycomb & Co
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly