Care Assistant / Carer / Care Worker
Care Assistant / Carers / Care Workers Required.
Alina Homecare are now taking on new Support Workers / Care Assistant / Care Workers / Homecare carers to join our fantastic team in the Eastleigh area.
We have full and part time vacancies for Care Assistant / Carers / Care Workers available with flexible working patterns available to suit you including - weekends / evenings / mornings.
At Alina Homecare our care workers are as important as the people we care for. We really feel we stand out from the rest and work hard to provide quality care for our customers. We genuinely feel that we are different to others work places and treat our staff as part of a team constantly listening, respecting and learning from each other.
Experience is not necessary as FREE full training and FREE DBS will be provided
We currently operate in the following areas and this may be where you work will be conducted.
- Chandlers Ford
- Fair Oak
- Hedge End
Care Assistant / Carers / Care Workers Duties may include:
- General Support - Domestic tasks such as light cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals, shopping, coffee and Tea
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and dressed ready for the day, washing, bathing, and toileting.
What is needed to be a Care Assistant / Carers / Care Worker:
- Drivers Licence and Car
- Caring Attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic and Understanding
What we offer for Care Assistant / Carers / Care Workers:
- Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Career development
- Local work
- Great rates of pay - UP TO £10.40 Per Hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Mileage - 20p Per Mile
- Free Uniform
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS Checks (Free)
- Alina Rewards – A way of saving you money
- Alina Ambassador – a way of progressing your career
If you think that you could make a difference to someone's day and genuinely care about people then we have the opportunity for you.
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant