Care Assistant / Carer / Care Worker
Come and Make the Alina Difference
We currently have Full Time and Part Time roles for Care Assistants / Carers / Care Workers with flexible working patterns to suit all - Weekends / Evenings / Mornings / Weekdays
Experience is not necessary as Free Training & Free DBS Checks are provided
Alina Homecare are based in Reading and provide every day support to elderly and vulnerable people so that they can go on living full and comfortable lives at home.
Areas in which we provide care in the community:
Caversham – Sonning Common – Tilehurst– Southcote – Central Reading
We are looking for kind and caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others. You will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships with each day being different from the next. You will help our clients with various tasks such as washing, dressing, meal preparation, medications as well as shopping, companionship and general housekeeping.
You can be the highlight of somebody’s day or you can be there for them in their darkest hour but you’ll do it all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing care workers. All we ask in return is for hard work, honesty and a determination to improve the lives of those who need our help the most.
What we offer you as a Care Assistant / Carer / Care Worker:
- Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Career development
- Local work
- Great rates of pay - UP TO £11.75 Per Hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Mileage Allowance
- Free Uniform
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS Checks (Free)
What we expect from you:
- A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
- A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
- Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
- Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Good team work skills.
Due to the nature of our work, applicants with a full UK driving licence are preferred.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone's day and genuinely care about people then we have the opportunity for you
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant