We are looking for salon assistants to join our team at Myla and Davis (part-time and full-time) – in East Dulwich, Brixton and Herne Hill.
We are looking for people who are confident that they can deliver exceptional customer service.
Tasks will include:
- Serving clients on reception
- Communication with clients via telephone and email
- Aiding stylists in technical tasks (eg. washing hair, applying toners and rough drying)
Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A natural rapport with both stylists and clients; enjoying interaction and creating a great working environment
- Confidence and professionalism
- A positive attitude, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Excellent presentation
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail and an aesthetic eye
- Fluent written and spoken English
We are looking for candidates who are hoping to train in hairdressing as well as those who aren't:
Exceptional technical training will be provided to the most promising candidates – with weekly in-salon teaching, external assessments from SAKs Academy (NVQ2 + NVQ3) as well professional courses at Wella and Bumble and bumble.
This is an ideal position for apprentices as we are committed to the adult minimum wage (rather than apprentice minimum wage).
This is equally an excellent opportunity for those training in related industries eg. make-up, beauty, in order to widen their experience. As well as being a great part-time job for those who are studying.
Please email your CV along with a photograph. Interviews will be taking place from February 20th. We will take this down once the position is filled!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Myla and Davis Team
(check us out on Instagram & Twitter @mylaanddavis)
Apply for Hairdressing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly