Quiqup Bicycle Courier - Delivery job - Flexible Schedule - £12 per hour - £50 joining bonus
Quiqup is looking for bicycle couriers in London! Immediate start, no experience required, full or part time, build your own schedule.
- We deliver anything so you aren’t restricted to working at peak periods (lunch and dinner): in fact, mornings are one of our busiest periods!
- Flexible hours: choose your own shifts
- Immediate start: get fully onboarded in as little as a day and start working the next
- Invoices are paid weekly
- All the equipment you need is provided and paid for over 10 instalments, with most equipment refundable if you choose to leave
- A dedicated team to support you
What you need?
- The right to work in the UK
- iPhone 5 or above (our app is not compatible with Android phones)
- Aged 18 or over
- Good communication skills
What you get:
- £7.5 per hour
- + £1 per delivery or £1.5 per delivery during peak hours (17:00-21:00 weekdays) or £3.5 per delivery during peak hours (17:00-21:00 weekends)
- + £50 bonus after your first 50 hours worked
- + £1 tips (average per delivery)
- + Distance bonus for jobs over 2.5km
Earn up to £12 per hour working on the weekends = £7.5 (per hour) + £3.5 (per delivery - peak hour) + £1 (average tip)
Does this sound like the role for you? Join us today!