Tyre Technician (Prestige Car Dealership), Huddersfield, OTE £21k
Due to an internal promotion a position for an experienced Tyre Fitter / Tyre Technician has become available within a prestige car dealership.
- Working on your own, you will be responsible for the tyre bay / fitting area within the dealership.
- Carrying out fleet checks / tyre inspections on all cars passing through the dealership on a daily basis.
- Advising customer on the condition of their tyres and making recommendations where necessary.
- Fitting new tyres (or puncture repairs) to the required legal standards
- Responsible for stock ordering, stock control, daily admin etc.
- Involves working on your own but also within the dealership team.
- Meeting expecting work standards, monthly goals / targets, providing a professional and reliable service.
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum 18 months tyre fitting experience
- Full UK driving license
- Good communication
- Good time-keeping and reliability
- Basic PC and admin skills
Salary and Benefits
- £19k-£21k (DOE) + bonus
- Uniform and tools provided
- 2 weeks induction training
- 23 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Being employed by a national, market leading company
How to apply
- Contact Austin Clarke today
- Interviews being held locally
- Immediate start, depending on availability
*** Contact us today for more information ***