Do you currently work in kitchens and want to further yourself? Do you like being creative and have a passion for food? Then we have the job for you.
We are looking for a Junior Chef to join our team at Slider Town on a part time basis. Roughly 15 -20 hours a week.
Slider Town is a new casual dining restaurant and cocktail bar in Loughborough town centre. As the name suggests we specialise in sliders. Taking inspiration from global street, presented in a burger like manner and served in the form of tapas. We change our menu monthly to keep both the team and customers excited and interested. Cross training on the floor and bar will be available if interested.
For the role you need to be / have
- experience in working in kitchens
- passionate about food and service
- eager to learn and develop their skills
- capable of following instructions effectively and efficiently
- able to work Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays but also flexible as the business grows.
- able to work as part of a small team and not afraid to help in areas that may be out of thier job description
- like to have a laugh and have fun at work whilst keeping a level of professionalism
- take pride in their work
- able to thinking on their feet
- the ability to meet realistic deadlines
If this is you then don't hesitate to get in touch. We are growing as a business and want to invest in the team so they progress with us. A perfect for position for a commis chef or a catering college student / graduate who want to take the the next step.
For more info check out our website www.slidertown.co.uk
Apply for Junior Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly