Care Coordinator Immediate Start
Are you passionate about care for the elderly and providing excellent service quality?
Care experience is a must, a minimum of an nvq level 2 in Health and Social Care is required.
This position would suit someone working towards becoming a registered manager!
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing full administrative support for the Office team and ensuring the continuity of service and the full management of the company rostering for the care team using the company software Care Planner, to include risk management and quality monitoring.
To provide full administrative support for the office team ensuring company remains organised with it's key documents. To manage the arrangement of care and support staff provision for service users, within their own homes in the community. You will be expected to take responsibility with arranging and communicating staffing resource in order to effectively meet the needs of our customers, managing the referral process, conducting interviews of Care and Support Workers and inducting new starts. Your working hours may involve care and will involve out of hours support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Rostering care calls, staff and clients onto software system with support of registered manager.
- Book in new clients, establishing times and communicating to all persons involved
Customer and Staff support:
- Manage telephone calls as primary point of contact
- Accepting packages on the e brokerage system based on capacity of staff
- Organising office diary, appointments and meetings
- Printing of key documents for staff and clients
- Communicating regularly with customers, resolving queries and assisting with support
- Point of contact for issues and complaints
- Maintain thorough record of all telephone conversations and correspondence, including incidents, accidents and safeguarding concerns
- To carry out office and staff inspections
- To complete audits of client and employee paperwork to ensure it is completed up to the expected standards
- To continually monitor the office and ensure that the agency is prepared for CQC inspections
HR & Training:
- Ensure all team members are appropriately trained and shadowing completed
- Deliver training to staff through face-to-face training sessions (training courses will be offered for the right candidate)
- Coordinate training activities
- Coordinate appraisal of employees at regular stages
- Ensure agency policies and procedures and industry standards and regulations are followed
- Provide leadership to employees
- Ensure all employee timesheets are collated and prepared for payroll
- Process confirmations using business manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Required education:
Must be IT litereate
- Secondary education
- Care Assistant: 2 year
- Must be able to use rostering software. Training will be provided.
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers license
What you get from us:
- A fun and energetic place of work
- A company Car
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday
- Great environment to learn and grow
- Great opportunities for training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Administration experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
- Are you in North West London, Greater London?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Diploma?