10 Care Assistants Wanted in Harrow, Edgware, Stanmore, Kingsbury, Colindale and Brent area.
Care Assistants/ Support Workers Urgently needed in Harrow, Edgware, Stanmore, Kingsbury, Colindale, and surrounding area.
Benefits of working as a Care Assistant/ Support Worker:
· Accrued Holiday Pay
· Enhanced pay for bank holidays and Weekends
· Training supplied
· Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care.
· Flexible working patterns to suit you
· Ongoing support from Head Office
· Are you looking for a flexible, rewarding career with a difference?
· You may already work in the Health and Social Care Industry and would like a change?
· Call Quality of life Homecare London today and talk to someone about these roles.
Who we are.
We are a highly successful specialised care provider, supporting Elderly individuals both in their own homes and within the care setting. We provide Support to special needs adults allowing independent living and enabling them to play an active role within the community as well as respite for family and carers.
You will need to be happy to assist our clients with all aspects of daily living and personal care requirements.
Every client is individual and therefore you must be willing to adapt to different lifestyles to ensure that the client you are working with can live an independent life.
Working as a care assistant can be a great lifestyle choice where you can choose to work flexible hours to fit in with your other commitments.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career in Health and Social Care or alternatively you may be looking for a short term role or a rewarding flexible position during a gap year.
Essential Requirements for a Care Assistant:
· Aged 18 or over
Ability to communicate effectively in English and to actively follow instructions from your client.
· Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK
We Welcome Nurses, Occupational Therapists who want to gain some practical and invaluable experience working in a community setting.
So if you have the qualities to make a great care assistant/ support worker please do not hesitate to apply today.
All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.