Hotel Rates Administrator at i-escape.com (Award-winning Boutique Hotel Website)
We’re looking for a bright, friendly person with a great head for numbers and the ability to learn quickly, to help us load and check hotel rates and other reservation data on our award-winning boutique hotel website, i-escape.
- At least 18 months' experience in an administrative role, showing evidence of analytical thinking; for example, book-keeping, data analysis, account management or hotel back office
- Strong numeracy, with good GCSE Maths as a minimum, and A-level Maths as a bonus
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A clear email- and phone- voice, to help chase missing information and clear up discrepancies
- Team player - you will be working with our reservations and editorial departments
- Self motivation and good organisation are essential
- Native (or native-level) English
- An interest in travel and the tourism sector
- Any foreign languages (especially Spanish or Italian) are an asset
Based in our offices in Clifton, Bristol (UK), you will be part of a team of 3, liaising with hotels and villas around the world.
- Full time role: 9am-6pm, Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday
- Start: March/April 2018
- Comprehensive training provided
- Salary: £17-21K depending on experience
- 28 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), plus up to 10 days p.a.to review hotels
- Discounted stays at all our 1,500 properties worldwide
- Company pension, childcare vouchers, registered cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular social events and treats
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and dynamic travel business.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a persuasive explanation of why you feel you are suitable for this role. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview in Bristol. There will be a short numeracy test at interview. Sorry, but unsuccessful applicants will not be notified. No agencies, please.