Helpdesk Administrator - Taunton
Helpdesk Administrator – Taunton - £9.61 per hour
Our well-known clients are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to report to the Helpdesk Manager in delivering a first class customer service for planned maintenance tasks and providing administrative support to Supervisory and Management staff across the contract.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following attributes:-
- Customer focussed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Process high volume data input
- A team player
- Flexible in their approach to work tasks
- Able to work in high pressure customer service role
- Good organisational skills
- Good numerical skills
- Previous experience of using CAFM systems is desirable
This is a full-time temporary role until September 2018 working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with rotating shifts of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with an hourly rate of pay of £9.61.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Dean Croft or call the office on 0345 241 1000 for further information.
Apply for Helpdesk Administrator - Taunton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly