All Star Lanes was born in 2006 as the ultimate escape, a place to meet, eat, drink & bowl in high style. We serve high quality, fresh home-style American cuisine with virtually everything made in our own kitchens, create incredible modern & classic cocktails using premium spirits and offer boutique bowling enjoyed by the most discerning of guests. We’re also known for throwing legendary private parties in our luxuriously themed private rooms.
With 4 sites in London, 1 in Manchester, a new opening in April and more opening across the country VERY soon, this is a great time to join the team! We’re nothing without our amazing people and in line with our ambitious expansion plans we are now seeking an HR Administrator to come on board and train, develop & progress with us as we grow.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the HR Administrator will be responsible for all administrative tasks within the department. The successful candidate will be the point of contact for HR and payroll queries, note take for Employee Relations meetings and update & maintain employee records. Working closely with the Group Recruitment Manager and Group Trainer, the HR Administrator will assist and organise the onboarding process for all new starters.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well organised and self-disciplined with great attention to detail
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be friendly, approachable and keen to learn
- Have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
In return, All Star Lanes offers:
- Competitive salary
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Free bowling and 50% discount on food & drinks
- Genuine progression opportunities
- The chance to work with one of the city’s coolest companies with an amazing, friendly team
- Amazing discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
If you’re looking to join an exciting, expanding group and think you have what it takes and want to be the HR Administrator with All Star Lanes in London, then apply today!