Demi Chef de Partie, Award-Winning Kitchen, Hurley, Berkshire
Demi Chef de Partie Required For Award-Winning Kitchen, Hurley, Berkshire
A Demi Chef de Partie opportunity has become available in award-winning kitchens situated in Hurley. Our client offers modern award-winning cuisine, using only local suppliers and produce.The Executive Chef has worked at the highest level throughout his career and can offer fantastic training and career development. As Demi Chef you will be supporting senior members of the brigade, assisting with daily mise en place and helping with service over lunch and dinner.
- £22,000 basic salary + Tronc
- 5 days per week
- Company Benefits
- Staff discounts
- Holiday Package
- To work closely with the Senior Chefs to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Assist with the Implementation of menus and dishes
- Mise on place within sections around the kitchen
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene are maintained at all times
- Help maintain GP% and targets
- Maintaining a friendly and professional environment
Head Chef is looking for a junior chef looking for a promotion or looking for a fantastic kitchen to improve their skills and knowledge. We would like to speak to Chefs that are passionate about their work and is looking to progress and learn. The Head Chef brings a wealth of knowledge with him and has worked within some great kitchens. This would be an amazing opportunity to learn and gain further experience.
Please forward your cv as soon as possible as my client has set a deadline for applications.
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry