Restaurant Duty Manager
Restaurant Duty Manager - SPATCH
Merchant Leisure are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to join our amazing family at SPATCH
We are an independant locally owned company and currently operate Burgers and Beers Grillhouse, SPATCH and The Newsroom Bar and Eatery. We hope to keep expanding in 2018 and would love you to be part of it.
We serve amazing mouthwatering burgers, ribs, steaks and chicken. All locally sourced and freshly made. 25+ craft beers, mouthwatering cocktails, ice cream milkshakes and a selection of premium hot drinks.
We're looking for fun, passionate people to join our busy team.
About The Role Of Restaurant Duty Manager
The successful Restaurant Duty Manager will:
- Support the General Manager in all aspects of running the running of the business.
- Be able to take the lead on shift – organising and motivating team members.
- Provide input to help improve and grow the business from marketing to menus and everything in between.
Skills / Experience
As Restaurant Duty Manager you will:
- Ideally from a fast-paced style led restaurant or bar environment.
- Be used to serving large volumes of guests.
- Be a good communicator.
- Have a passion for quality food and beverage.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have enthusiasm and passion to succeed.
- Salary £19,700 per annum and reviewed annually.
- Management Bonus Scheme.
- 40% Staff Discounts on food/drinks in our venues.
- Fantastic New Venue with a great reputation for serving amazing food.
Please submit your CV and covering letter via the "Apply" button.
Apply for Restaurant Duty Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly