Field Merchandiser- up to £8.92 with inclusive holiday pay
-Flexible with immediate start-
FORE Retail is looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person to join our team of staff to merchandise magazines on a weekly basis in Aldi and Lidl stores. Training will be provided. This role is great for working around education, children or other responsibilities.
About FORE Retail
- Leading UK retail consultant, providing news category management and filed marketing services for a range of clients.
Benefits of Field Merchandiser
- Variety and diverse range of jobs
- Flexibility of working hours
- Includes accumulated holiday pay
WEEKLY PAY EVERY FRIDAY!!!
Requirements of Field Merchandiser
- Be self- motivated and flexible
- Effective time management skills
- Communication skills
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Be at least 18 years of age due to unsupervised work and have a good level of English (spoken and written)
Lidl and Aldi job procedure
Lidl- Tuesday and Thursday visits
Aldi- Tuesday and Friday visits
- 1 hour visit on Tuesday visits at £8.92 (includes accumulated holiday pay)
- 45 minutes visit on Friday visits at £7.14 (includes accumulated holiday pay)
- Before and after photos taken of the magazine fixture.
- Removing old magazines from fixture.
- Locate and put new magazines on fixture
- Simple reporting via smart phone/tablet/IPad only
- Moving all old magazines to secure location (normally at rear of the store)
- Must be able to commit- as this is an ongoing job.
To apply, please respond to our email address with your name, contact details and your location. Your details will then be passed on to one of our Field Managers who will contact you further.
Job type: Part-time- Flexible with immediate start.