Food and Beverage Manager
Hotel Operations Manager - 4* Hotel
Position: Hotel Food and Beverage Manager
Salary: Up to £30k
A well-rounded Hotel Food and Beverage Manager wanted for well-known 4* hotel in Hertfordshire. This luxurious and elegant property provides some the finest luxury accommodation in the area providing excellent service with some of the finest dining experience.
We are looking for a strong Hotel Food and Beverage Manager to take on this 4* hotel. The role also implies a steady progression within the first year to 18 months management in this property.
The Hotel Food and Beverage Manager:
- Managing all aspects of the Food and Beverage operations
- Efficiently overseeing strategic planning, sales and marketing
- Handling budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement
- Making sure staff are constantly motivated and enthusiastic
- Having an in-depth involvement with all F&B
- Solid management experience in good quality Hotel Food and Beverage
- Someone from a very strong F&B background!
- Ideally from a country house hotel background who understands the product
- Financially astute and full business acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Good brand awareness and ability to implement new standards
- Excellent revenue skills and sales strategy implementation