Our Client is a family owned unique group with outstanding facilities in London and the South East of England. They are a 5 Star boutique hotel which provides first class facilities and service and is located in the heart of Central London.
Salary & Package
- upto £27,000 per annum
- Service Charge
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society card upon 1 year Service
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
What Our Client is looking
We are looking for a strong Pastry Chef to join our exceptional Head Chef in driving this business forward. Will need to have experience from a high end back-ground and be able to create menus and dishes to Rosette Standard
Key Skills - Pastry Chef
- Ability to demonstrate pastry skills to at least a rosette level
- A confident, self-motivated, driven and professional person
- Excellent management skills and financial understanding
- Welcoming personality
- Must have the ability to multi-task while remaining focused on the goal.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Be able to express creativity through food selections, preparation and presentation.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in high stress situations.
- Be able to solve problems quickly under pressure.
What To Do Next?
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this position, please call Graham n 02392 863303 or reply to this advert by sending me your CV
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.