Overseas Holiday Rep / Suncare Advisor
Job Title: Overseas Suncare Advisor (an alternative to a Holiday Rep / Resort Rep)
Seasonal & Full Time Positions Available
As well as a fun and rewarding job you will also benefit from the following:
- A legal contract of employment.
- Flights & accommodation provided.
- A Typical working day of six hours and no nights, giving you time to enjoy the lifestyle.
- High earning potential - Based on average commission salary 150 to 250 euros per week.
- Additional incentives will apply to both sales and service.
- A fantastic friendly working environment in the Sunshine.
- Discounts on all Suncare products.
- Possibility of winter work in other destinations for full time staff.
Are YOU Looking to leave the dreary weather behind? Come and have some fun in the sun!!
A serious company offers you a serious opportunity to come and make a difference to people on holiday, have fun AND earn money!! Looking for an alternative to a holiday rep / resort rep / bar work, then this is the perfect job for you.
Working overseas is a great opportunity for anyone who is a confident communicator, has a flair for sales and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service that will ensure that our customers have the best advice possible. We need people who can deliver a high level of customer service so they will do all they can to make our customers feel special.
In an overseas role as a Suncare Advisor you can begin an adventure using your current skills while developing new ones along the way. You will meet a vast range of people, experience life in a foreign country with an excellent working environment to make sure you succeed.
We currently have operations in the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Mainland Spain, Cyprus, Portugal and Florida - so there's plenty of scope for progression, development & travel. You'll be encouraged to develop your skills so your journey with us can be as long and varied as you want it to be.
- Valid British or European Union passport that is not due to expire before November 2018.
- Fluency in English.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- A passion for travel.
- Previous customer service, sales experience always an advantage and if you have a keen interest in health and beauty this role would be perfect, although full training will be given on all aspects.
If you are upbeat and think you have what it takes to join our team then Apply Now! Please ensure that you attach an up to date copy of your CV and a recent photo of yourself and send it by direct email to Steve at email@example.com We will be interviewing around the UK from early March.
***Can you also please check you SPAM e-mail accounts on a regular basis as we have found that some of our e-mails to potential candidates have been re-directed there***
Start dates will be from late April, May & June and will run until mid September & October 2018. With Winter work in the Canary Islands for the Full Time Staff.