RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY EVENT – FANTASTIC EXCITING HOTEL IN A GREAT LOCATION IN GATWICK
RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY EVENT – FANTASTIC EXCITING HOTEL IN A GREAT LOCATION IN GATWICK!
Established in 1980, Omni Facilities Management is a leading provider of outsourced services to over 150 hotels across the UK and Singapore, employing over 4,000 people.
We currently have full time; permanent vacancies for housekeeping Hotel Cleaners in fantastic exciting hotel in a great location in Gatwick. Immediate starts available! You must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with an interest in developing your career with an established employer.
Don't miss out! Come along and meet our recruitment team at the Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport Hotel, North Terminal, Gatwick Airport, Longbridge Gate, RH6 0PJ on Tuesday 20th February 2018 between 9.00am - 4:00pm, or call on 020 8741 1190 today or text us via Whats App on +447791 344 778 and we’ll call you straight back with further information.
It is essential to bring your original ID (passport etc.) with you.
For all of our positions you must:
- Be able to work shifts on a full time, permanent basis - including weekends
- Have the ability to carry out manual work
- £8.25 per hour
- Payment every two weeks
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Permanent contract of employment
- Employee of the month awards + various other incentives
- Free English lessons
- Training for work related formal qualifications (including up to degree level)
- Career progression opportunities
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.