Recruitment Team Leader
A professional services firm specialising in employment solutions is looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. We are currently looking for a reliable, organised and hard-working individual to join the team. You will be working in a result orientated, quality-controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential.
You'll be leading a team of Resource Consultants and be responsible for recruiting for some of the biggest brands in the banking, financial services and legal industries. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference as well as advancing your career.
- Overseeing activities for the people working within your team and ensuring all tasks are allocated and completed accurately
- Attending regular management meetings to discuss team activity
- Conducting Performance Management review meetings and completing the relevant paperwork including Performance Development Plans
- Coordinating internal and external advertising campaigns
- Offering training and support to all levels
- Ensuring all projects allocated to the work stream are resourced within the required timescales and assisting Resource Consultants where required
- Reviewing formatted CV's prior to submission to client or Resource Manager
- Submitting CVs to hiring manager, gaining feedback and challenging as appropriate
- Ensuring vetting checks as required by the client are being completed for all new starters and liaise with QC Team Leader to ensure compliance
- Assisting with interviews for all roles where required, including preparation, completion of interviews forms and updating the system with required
- Assisting with assessment marking
- Coordinating courtesy calls to associates placed on project
- Updating relevant internal systems with all required information when dealing with associates and ensure all follow up actions are completed
- Dealing with calls which require escalation including complaints and challenging conversations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a recruitment, resourcing or comparable role within a professional environment
- Previous experience of supervising or managing a team
- Driven and ambitious, with a willingness to work hard to achieve individual and team targets
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.