Client Accountant - Competitive Salary - Norwich
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Accountancy, to work for an exciting company who can offer an excellent package and career progression?
At Select Norwich, we are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant on behalf of our client based in Norwich. The successful candidate will work with an excellent team, who are recognised as industry leading and a 'Centre of Excellence'.
The Client Accountant will be responsible for ensuring portfolios are run efficiently.
- Responsible for financial management and financial reporting to clients
- Always ensure that statutory and regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- As the key point of contact for all client queries, the Client Accountant must maintain an excellent knowledge of their portfolios
- Client Accountant will ensure the smooth running of the portfolio, which will include monitoring workload of others within the team
- Attend meetings with Surveyors, Accounts team and Clients to ensure expectations are consistently exceeded and needs are met
- Ensure company and legislative procedures are adhered to
Experience and Skills Required:
- Accountancy qualification preferred (i.e. ACCA, CIMA) or strong experience in accounting
- Confident using Excel (including use of pivot table, V Lookup etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work efficiently to meet strict deadlines
- Client focused, working to achieve results
- Flexible and reliable
- Excel under pressure
- Organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Team player
- Professional approach
Salary and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary with excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to progress and develop with a growing company
To apply for the Client Accountant position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Lily Walker on 01603 615511 at our Norwich office.