Ancillary Product Co-ordinator
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £17,5k - £19k basic £23k - £28k OTE + excellent benefits
Vanarama is an industry leading business who are always one step ahead of the competition with advanced technology solutions and products to make our customers lives easier. You will be joining a new and rapidly growing part of this exciting business that seeks to nurture innovative individuals and reward excellent performance standards.
Working as part of the Vanarama Insurance team, you'll be part of a competitive and driven team who are determined to produce fantastic results on a daily basis, both as a team, and individually.
The role involves dealing with a high level of warm outbound and inbound leads from existing customers to Vanarama leasing. You must be an articulate, persistent, decisive and dynamic individual with the need to succeed! New recruits are taken through a rigorous sales training programme, bespoke to Vanarama and developed by our in-house Training & Development Director.
- Outbound calls to existing Vanarama customers to process Finance GAP quotes and aid a smooth customer journey.
- Inbound call volumes from existing Vanarama customers for insurance quotes
- Manage policy sales administration on systems
- Actively explore customer's understanding of our cover options.
- Maintain accurate customer records and ensure correct and accurate information is supplied to customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- Self-driven and quick thinking
- Excellent communication skills and an exceptional telephone manner
- Capability of dealing with an end to end sales process
- Ability to work as part of a focused and determined team
- Computer Literate with multiple screens
- Good level of numeracy
- Telesales and/or Insurance experience would be advantageous, but not essential
Why Work at Vanarama?
- Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
- Free local gym membership
- Free weekly wellness classes – massage, yoga and relaxation
- Free access to on-site doctor
- On-site subsidised Café & garden
- Company profit bonus scheme
- Regular social events run by a dedicated in-house team
If you want to join our ever-growing team, please apply today!