Experienced Live-In Domestic Couple is sought for a family on an informal Estate / Working Farm set in 2000 acres of countryside near Cranleigh, Surrey.
Duties will include:
- Cooking for family (British cuisine) and guests and also occasional dinner parties and shoots
- Keeping the property clean and in order to a very high standard
- Purchasing all supplies for the kitchen and laundry
- Laundry duties for the family on a daily basis
- Ensuring all areas of the property are in good order and taking action when required
- Driving the family when needed and taking care of the cars (Bentley and Range Rover)
- Caring for the family dog when required
The position comes with a separate recently refurbished one-bedroom cottage with plenty of space.
The hours would be Mon – Fri, 7:30am – 6.30pm with some flexibility when entertaining in the evenings or at weekends. If you are required to work a weekend then you can take time off in lieu during the week.
Holiday entitlement is 20 days PA.
You will get 1hr and 40 minutes of breaks on your shift each day - 20 minutes mid-morning, an hour at lunch and 20 minutes in the afternoon.
A company car is provided.
There are 8 other staff working full time on the Estate.
The previous couple have been with the family for 15 years and are leaving to settle into retirement.
A high standard of English is required for this role.
To start ASAP
Salary negotiable with accommodation