Become a CAREGiver (superheros required)
Are you looking for work Early Mornings / Evenings & alternate weekends?
Can you commit to hours between: 7am - 12pm / 6pm - 10pm?
We are looking for caring, empathetic individuals to care for the elderly in their own homes.
As a CAREGiver you will assist individuals to live as independently as possible in their own environment by providing care that meets their needs, wishes and preferences
Experience is not essential as we provide all training and ongoing support that you will need to progress your career within the Health and Social care sector
What we provide:
• Great rates of pay
• 28 days holiday per annum pro rata
• Free Training
• Subsidised mileage
• Health Care benefit scheme
• Discounted home & motor Insurance
• PPE for all staff (gloves, aprons etc)
Who we are we looking for and what is required?
• Somebody who is reliable, compassionate, caring, respectful, trustworthy, motivated and who communicate well with others
• Someone who prides themselves on maintaining the high-quality standards we uphold in our business
• All candidates will be subject to a DBS Check
• Access to own vehicle and full driving license (not essential but desirable