Chef de partie
We are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie for this very busy Gastro near Ascot.
As a Chef de Partie you will be working 5 days out of 7 and be given the opportunity to work on all sections of the kitchen, serving traditional British food in a relaxed environment- along with fine wines and a variety of ales.
Using fresh produce with a seasonal changing menu and an emphasis on local food, you will be asked for ideas and encouraged to develop yourself craft wise for daily specials.
This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie serious about food and wanting to enjoy their job!
• Must have confidence in running a section
• Be able to direct a commis chef’s
• Must have a general understanding of how a kitchen is run
• Who wants to learn and has a genuine interest in Food
• Who’s hard working and cope well under pressure
• Who enjoys working as part of a team
Salary + Tips + Excellent training!
Apply for Chef de partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly