TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - CONSTRUCTION - £23K+OTE
Have you considered a career in recruitment?
Rullion recruitment's fast paced construction recruitment division are looking for 4 new trainees to start our trainee recruitment consultant program starting in March. We are looking for motivated, outgoing individuals to join our busy central London office.
Rullion Recruitment is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. We have an enviable market position in a number of sectors along with a fantastic reputation; we are a forward thinking, dynamic company and we need similarly minded people to join us.
Throughout your first year at Rullion you will have regular training and mentoring sessions in order to maximise your potential as a recruitment consultant in the huge construction recruitment market.
Annual Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Develop existing clients, sourcing new sales leads to maximise opportunities and achieve targets
- To understand and consistently adhere to Service Level Agreements to ensure clients receive a high quality service
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the client, negotiating the best terms of business and developing service level agreements
- Recruit and maintain a quality applicant base to meet customer requirements as well as the proactive identification and submission of suitable candidates
- Secure new customers through focused and targeted sales activity
- Provide a consultative in-depth recruitment service to both candidates and clients
- Create, identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve targets through regular site visits and tele canvass
- Screen, interview, test and reference candidates where applicable
- Manage the recruitment process for customers; through effective matching of suitable candidates ensuring customer retention
- Provide management information as and when required
- Articulate fees, service levels, summary of aftercare services available to new and existing clients
- To continually improve the service delivered to clients and candidates
- Assist in the preparation of tenders and proposals for new business
- To promote Rullion's services to decision makers
What Qualifications/Skills/Experience we are looking for:
- Sales and negotiating Experience
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What competencies we are looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and orally
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Highly driven to achieve results
- Commercially astute
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Organised with excellent time management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills
If you have read the above and believe recruitment is the career for you please apply as soon as possible.
Please include your CV and a covering letter when applying.
Unfortunately due to the large number of application it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applicants at this first stage.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.