COVER SUPERVISOR | EAST LONDON
SECONDARY COVER SUPERVISOR | OUTSTANDING SCHOOL | EAST LONDON
Are you looking for regular work as a Cover Supervisor?
Are you an LSA or a High Level Teaching Assistant? Maybe you are a thinking about committing to a PGCE or want to undertake the Graduate Teaching Program? Veritas Education are looking for an experienced individual to work as a Cover Supervisor for a secondary school in Newham.
This is an outstanding school based in Newham, East London. This role would suit a graduate, existing cover supervisor or teacher. The right candidate would be confident in leading a class with previous teaching experience.
As a Cover Supervisor you will take sole charge of a whole class within the school, and deliver the lesson plan as set out by the class teacher or subject department. Offering support to students in their work and implementing effective behaviour management tools will be imperative.
This desirable and high performing Secondary school look for outstanding candidates, able to support the work of the relevant departments in increasing student attainment and enhancing student experiences.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree qualification
- Have experience working with young people
- Be passionate about education
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be able to provide 2 referees
The Veritas Education team pride themselves on candidate relationsips and feedback very seriously. Our aim is listen to you and find you a job you enjoy and a working environment you feel comfortable in.
Veritas Education always pay our staff competitively and on time and registration is quick and easy.
To join VERITAS EDUCATION, click "Apply" and send your CV to us and we will contact you to take the next step!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'