Job Summary & Purpose
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator will be to support the wider finance team, mainly focused on working on accounts payable functions as well as assisting with cash control reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Moderate excel skills
- Exposure to Sage 200
Whilst the job does require using excel and sage 200, no prior experience is required, but may be beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities
The Duties of the above responsibilities can be broken down into the following:
- Invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolving supplier queries
- Assisting with cash, credit card and amex reconciliations.
- Investigating variances and reporting to relevant sites.
- Opening post and distributing as appropriate